Monday, May 26, 2008

Speechless . . .

26th May 2008 Monday 12.14pm Posted By : Yew
^
Here come another busy week for me.. need rush 3 presentation. 3 presentation come together in tis very last week of my prep class.. But anyway wat i can do is jz finished it and present it ASAP. I'm free after dat.. Next, i need to get my documentation for PTPTN to be complete. Da documentation for PTPTN is really complex.. Need to find someone dat recognised by da government to certify tis and dat. Summore need open 2 bank account and 1 of da account at least must got RM500 inside.. ~.~ Hopefully i can settle all tis thing by wednesday so dat i can have a nice rest..
In da other part of my day.... I'm down..... totally.... really... i'm speechless for da things dat happened to me.. i don't know wat sud i do now... I'm just....
SPEECHLESS . . . . . .
..........

No comments: