Wednesday, May 21, 2008

How is the melodies of my life?

21st May 2008 Wednesday 1.18am Posted By : Yew

Melody is tune, voice, or line, is a series of linear events or a succession, not a simultaneity as in a chord. However, this succession must contain change of some kind and be perceived as a single entity to be called a melody. Most specifically this includes patterns of changing pitches and durations, while most generally it includes any interacting patterns of changing events or quality. "Melody is said to result where there are interacting patterns of changing events occurring in time."

Melodies of life also got it's duration. Differences of pitches, event, quality etc. Those elements change always in our life. When we are happy.. the melodies will nice and great to be listen whereas when we are sad.. the melodies will just down and not nice to be listen. By here.. i just wondering if our melodies can be always stay at high level and nice.. but.. it is totally impossible..
In my life now... i just can't feel any highness of melody.. although i'm busy with study recently.. but i still feel my life is lack of something.. everyday will got hard feeling come out from my very own heart. How i wish the tones of my melody will get to edit and come out with a better melody.
However.. Let time and hardworking status of myself to be the editor of my melody. I promised myself to work hard to get what i want and waiting ... for my love always.

No comments: