Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Memoria Reappear?

21st May 2008 Wednesday 12.00am Posted By : Yew
It's been ages since i last update my blog. Why din update? It was because i did not have any idea of what to write and one of my bad habit.... LAZY. xD Anyway, i just dunno why i'll come here to update tonight. Maybe just too bored or what... Hmm.. Let's talk what i'm doing recently... made it short. hehe..

I've went back to my study life on 15th April. I was currently study at PTPL College,Penang. PTPL College formerly is IPG College. I think everyone who stay at Penang Island knew what is IPG right? However, it is now called PTPL College with new image and new education system?? Haha... whatever.. i did heard many people complained about it and asked me not study at there. I did hesitated for sometimes but i still decided to study at there in the end.

There were 3 days orientation at the first week. It just a short orientation that only 3 hours per day. The 3rd day of orientation was "Getting to know you" event and it is a day that we can know some new friends and play some games there. I started my so called "prep class"(some people said it is called short sem) at the following week. It is a class that let u prepare yourself well with those microsoft excel and powerpoint knowledge. Basic of marketing also included in thr Prep class and the class is super duper bored. ~.~

Time flies, already few weeks i have been started study. Six weeks already if i'm not wrong and the Prep class is going to end soon.Yeah.. i really hope it end ASAP. Because there were 4 presentations haunted me !! Oh my god.. I just noticed that Prep class actually is FREE and no need to pay fees 1. But i had already paid 2 months eh course fees jor.. Swt... -.- No marks will be given for those presentation and i don't know why i so care about the presentation and prepare it seriously. Prep class will end at 30th of May and START MY 3 WEEKS HOLIDAY!! Kakax!~~ ^0^ v

No comments: