Wednesday, May 28, 2008

My Mental Age . . .OMG




























What's Your Mental Age?
My Result: 6 Months Old
What's Your Mental Age?
Take This Quiz!
Plow through this quiz & we'll tell you what your real age is, up in your noggin.









eSPIN.com




fun free quizzes
meet cool peeps



Result: 6 Months Old
You love to get pampered, take lots of naps, and eat mashed bananas. Okay, we're only speculating on the mashed bananas.

And really, there's nothing wrong with that stuff. You love to be comfortable and close to the people you love. That stuff's all great! Just be sure to change your diaper every once in a while.

STATS:
13% (30,868) other adults are also 6 Months Old
701,860 people have taken this quiz.
Most people who take this quiz get this result : 7 Years Old

Omg.... I'm going to be 21 and i just noticed dat my mental age just 6 month old? My mental age is only 6 month old and 20 years younger than my actual 1 ??? o.O

LOL !!!!~~~

No comments: