Friday, October 31, 2008

Mid-Term Exam is coming . . . . .

31st October 2008 Friday 2.30pm Posted By : Yew

Hmm.. what to say... Just wanna shout at here...

EXAM IS COMING !!!!!

And i still haven't start study =.=
I'm still lazying around and no mood to start study at all.. Swt..
I did always tell myself not to wait until last min only study, but..
i can't made it. >.>... That's was too bad ah..!!
Dunno what will happen to my exam if i still dun wan start to study. LOL!
Quite busy on this week.. Can't even really get a time to sit in front of pc and on9,
I wondering how best if 1 day got more than 24hours ? Aha..

Just interviewed a part-time job ytd at Turf Club.
My aunty work there and she intro this job for me.
The salary paid is quite ok and i'm just work 2-3 days / week
Will be start working at 8th of Nov with 2 of my friends..

Recently i'm addicted to Super Robot War(SRW) MX... ~.~
Keep playing it when i get free time..
Time to study already U. Sealed ur PSP for one week.
LOL~~
U need gambateh together with U's sleeping beauty Jo for their coming exam. xD

Go Go 加油 ! ! ! (^_^) /

No comments: