Saturday, October 25, 2008

Complain ! Complain !

25th October 2008 Saturday 11.10am Posted By : Yew

Complain !!!! Complain what!? Sure is complain about my home desktop PC !!!
Know what!? Ytd planning of join my friends play Maple.
When i start the program, it patch new client file.. okie.. it''s fine.. BUT,
the patch's speed move like turtle ( mayb even slower =.= )
So, i waited for it. Wait wait, ting ! i heard a sound and thought it was completed.
I walked to my pc and see... LOL!!! " Error, not enough disk space to continue dling the patch."
WHAT!? i wait for nearly 2 hours and it come out like that .......
Ended up, i uninstall Maple and deleted whole folder away from my PC.
Don't want play already. Wait i get my own laptop, then only i play.
Don't want pek cek with this "old & dumb",more than half-decade desktop PC...~~


Wondering when can i get my laptop... i did hestated for quite long time..
Er.. not quite... is really long... i started to plan to buy at around... hmm.. May? ROFL !
But what can do? Things do happened during the time.. that's make me keep delayed my plan.
Aikszx.. DELL, HP, Compaq etc.... Which 1??? Aiyo, don't be so "pandai pilih".. Swt..
Hope i can make my decision very soon .. -.-

No comments: