Friday, October 24, 2008

Back to Blog-ing ~~

24th October 2008 Friday 8.35pm Posted By : Yew

w0ot !~ It's been ages since the last time i've updated my blog ...
hmm... let's count, already 4 months o.O.. my blog already sinked for 4 months..
now it's the time for me to pulled it up again.. xD

Anyway.. i do started my degree studies 4 months ago.
Degree seems like really hectic to me and make me busy all the time.
There are full with assignment, coursework, presentation and exam. ~.~
However, lucky me, until now, i'm still managed to study well and doesn't meet any problem in my studies.

Aha.. today i'm just feel free and got the mood to signed in and updated my blog again.
Sinked too long.. beh tahan already. LOL~~
Another exam just around the corner.. but i still din do revision at all !
Hope that i can start to do my revision next week .. HAHA!

Until here for this post... LAZY again.. SWT..!!
Will update more soon. This time won't let it sink again. xD
Go join my friends in Maple Story first. Hehs. Buh bye !

No comments: